Madison was born on December 13, 2007. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz. She was another c-section, which actually worked out very nicely. Reagan loves her new little sister and wants to love on her all the time. Mom and family are doing great.
Hey Crane family!! You girls are pretty cute...I can't wait to meet you someday. Raegan, looks like you are doing a great job being a big sister. Way to go!
We can now be blog friends! Blog soon, Coleman (and the rest of the Harger gang)
3 Comments:
Oh good I am so happy you are a blogger! Your girls are so stinkin cute :)
Hey Crane family!! You girls are pretty cute...I can't wait to meet you someday. Raegan, looks like you are doing a great job being a big sister. Way to go!
We can now be blog friends!
Blog soon,
Coleman (and the rest of the Harger gang)
Congrats guys, too cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home